AUGUST USB FREEVIEW TV RECEIVER DVB-T205 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

April 17, 2019 posted by

I installed drivers and software on a PC running Vista and connected a rooftop aerial. The picture is pretty good. However there appear to be no updated drivers that might address any such issues. As a last ditch attempt I installed the drivers from the DVD even though the instructions said that was not necessary for Windows 7. I have now received a response from the TVstick supplier who has provided the following response:.

Uploader: Mugar
Date Added: 18 March 2015
File Size: 48.97 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 49438
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

So much for the propaganda about digital being more immune to interference. All in all a decent USB tuner but don’t expect wonders for the price. The included aerial appeared to have a loose wire as the signal strength changed from 5 bars to zero at the slightest touch. frfeview

Whether you like this device or not will probably depend on whether you run it on Windows or under Linux. But the tuner itself is fuss free and does the job and what I bought it for.

The picture is pretty good. It took db-t205 ages to scan for channels – at least 10 minutes. Because of this I have docked my original review a star. Having built a new PC some time ago to replace my old XP machine, TV recording was about all that it still did, so I thought it was time to transfer that across. For the price I can’t complain now it is working, but there is obviously an issue somewhere, otherwise everyone would be happy.

MIDISPORT M-AUDIO DRIVER DOWNLOAD

This site in other languages x.

August DVB T205 Pc/laptop USB Freeview TV Receiver and Recorder

Customers also viewed these items. There was a receivr loading the comments at the moment. How satisfied are you with this reply? The supplied aerial is pretty useless I connect mine to the main aerial via a booster.

I have now received a response from the Recsiver supplier who has provided the following response:. Its Freeview so you get all the channels and with the portable aerial makes it ideal for a caravan or if your travel a lot with your laptop.

Having done this you can save the modified list.

Sorry this didn’t help. Click and open Total Media folder, double click “Setup” file to install.

AUGUST USB Freeview TV Receiver – USB TV Stick not recognized by – Microsoft Community

Media Centre recognises it as a 2nd tuner when I tune the channels. On Acer Revo running windows 10 technical preview. This page works best with JavaScript. There was a problem filtering reviews right now. I ended up restarting my laptop, and also having to make sure that the usb feeeview wasn’t plugged in as my laptop restarted or it would just hang.

DH16A3L SCSI DRIVER

However there appear to be no updated drivers that might address any such issues. I have now received a response from the TVstick supplier who has provided the following response: Overall it works smoothly, if unable to connect to HD channels.

Top-rated Most recent Top-rated. The remote control does not appear to work with Windows Media centre. You have to have a better signal than analogue for it to work at all. I have another laptop with XP and have installed it without any problem.

Tell us about your experience with our site.

August Dvb-t V USB Freeview TV Tuner Receiver and Recorder Stick for PC | eBay

First up, you need to download the software for this nonsense to work – it is found on the augustint website. I think eventually I will replace this with a different one which works more reliably. Sounded very similar to whats been reported here a number of times.